 Trains / 254
Re: 1999 Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 01:21:06 GMT

Matthew Bates wrote:

Here are the 2 new pieces in Amaz-O-ASCII-Art, a 1x4x5 thin train wall (with
window to match standard train doors) and a 1x1x5 thin wall corner to finish
off corners nicely. It might also be nice to have opaque panes with grilles on
them as an alternative to the normal clip-in glass.

    ___            __
   /  /|          /__/|
  /  //|           | ||
/  //||           | ||
/__// ||           | ||
  /|  /
/ | /
/__|/

Matt

I want these parts, they are wicked cool.
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.