 Trains / 252
Re: 1999 Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 23:57:35 GMT

Matthew Bates writes:
As for the cherry picker, anyone know what that signal is supposed to be? I've
never seen one like that. And what is that little black bit sticking up above
the black 2x2 plate near the top?

The 2x2 plate toward the top of the signal is actually a hinged piece (parts#
2429 & 2430). It looks like one 1x2 side is attached below the 1x2 trans red
piece.  The other side of the 2x2 probably swings up (to make a 1x4 piece)
covering the red and revealing a trans green piece.