 Trains / 2514
  My new Engine

Hi! I finally built a decent engine that I am proud enough to show everybody. It's a model of an EMD GP35 run by the ERIE-LACKAWANNA railroad. Since I am a relatively new trainhead, I am interested in any feedback this group has. I would also like (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My new Engine

It says Geep to me! Nice work. EL maroon is just about brown anyway. One nit (you *did* ask) is at the end of the high hood, if you could extend the triangular surface all the way to the top of the hood that would be better. Might be tricky to do (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My new Engine

Hi Chris - Others will have more in-depth analysis, but I like your color scheme quite a bit. The brown merely reflects a weathered burgundy on live engines. Nice job! Ed (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My new Engine

Thanks for the comments Larry and Ed. I stuck the space rocket piece on there as a quick fix, I plan on revisiting it soon. I also want to redo the fans on top with something larger than a 2x2 round plate. I also want to work on the front end a (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My new Engine

Nice. Snoopy me went to check out the rest of your web page and noticed a bunch of town pictures. What are they (and is there a page using them hidden somewhere)? They look nice and have some nice ideas shown. (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My new Engine

I sometimes use the webspace as a fileserver/junk box, I do have a real page in the works but it is not complete and I only get an hour or so a week to work on it. The town pics you saw were of the current setup I have. It's 2x4 baseplates large. (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My new Engine

(...) I was able to look at the pictures so no need unless you wanted to add captions. Hope to see more work from you (says me who hasn't even scanned the pictures I have so far...need to get a digital camera). (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)