 Trains / 2522
Re: My new Engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 20:28:06 GMT

Christopher Tracey wrote:

I sometimes use the webspace as a fileserver/junk box, I do have a real
page in the
works but it is not complete and I only get an hour or so a week to work on
it.

The town pics you saw were of the current setup I have.  It's 2x4
baseplates
large.  It's the first town I built since migrating from space(right into
town jr. :(  ).  It may get torn down soon to be added to the NOVALTC
layout.
If you are really interested in the pics i can put up a mockup page.

I was able to look at the pictures so no need unless you wanted to add
captions.

Hope to see more work from you (says me who hasn't even scanned the
pictures I have so far...need to get a digital camera).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com