 Trains / 2514
2513  |  2515
Subject:
My new Engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 13:20:08 GMT

Hi!

I finally built a decent engine that I am proud enough to show everybody.
It's a model of an EMD GP35 run by the ERIE-LACKAWANNA railroad.
Since I am a relatively new trainhead, I am interested in any feedback this
group has.  I would also like to thank the PNLTC for the inspiration I got
from
the engine section of their web site.

Sorry for the bad photo quality, I scanned the model on my scanner at this
morning, with people hovering outside my door wondering what I was doing.
http://www.kreative.net/ctracey/lego/gp35.html

-Chris
ctracey@usgs.gov