 Trains / 25065
    Four 'European' (O.K., British) Short Wheelbase Wagons —Jason J. Railton
   Submitted for inspiration, four designs of short wheelbase wagons. A mix of old and modern, but the sort of thing I'd like to see Lego produce as its next accurate railway model. Maybe a small (2 URLs) dock> (URL) shunter> or (URL) branch> (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 8-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

        Re: Four 'European' (O.K., British) Short Wheelbase Wagons —Tim David
   Like them all, perhaps you could do the broken back tanker in (URL) purple>! The Bolsover wagons hold especial significance for me as I live about 8 miles from the colliery. (and, as I found out recently, about 15 mins walk from George Stephenson's (...) (19 years ago, 8-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Four 'European' (O.K., British) Short Wheelbase Wagons —Jason J. Railton
   (...) I find your lack of taste disturbing... (...) I have family in the area too. My Dad was born in Bolsover. (...) That's not exactly what I was basing mine on, but I can't find the pictures at the moment. I can see yours uses SNOT to make the (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Four 'European' (O.K., British) Short Wheelbase Wagons —Tim David
   (...) There's lots of different body designs, I can picture the type you have made in my head but can't remember the reasons for the details differences. I know they got rebuilt with a different rib design but which is which, nope its gone! (...) I (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)