 Trains / 2408
2407  |  2409
Subject:
Busy-Bee shipping
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 16:16:23 GMT

Hi,

I ordered 4 blue hoppers from BusyBee, the total charged to my card was
about 45 pounds, including about 14 L for shipping.  Must have been less
than 2 Kg.  I still think that a hopper for $18, net in my hand is a
bargain.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Mike Walsh
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 1999 7:10 AM
To: lugnet.market.shopping@lugnet.com; lugnet.trains@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Busy-Bee has 6347 Monorail Accessory Track!

Mike Stanley wrote in message ...

[ ... snipped ... ]

And the shipping alone makes it somewhat prohibitive to order things
from BB unless you're really desperate for something, imo.

Too bad we don't have a US equivalent of BB.

--

Mike Stanley is correct about the shipping, it tends to be expensive.  I
have placed two orders with BB.  In both cases the shipping back to the US

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod/com/mike_walsh