 Marketplace / Shopping / 972
Re: Busy-Bee has 6347 Monorail Accessory Track!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 12:11:59 GMT

My apologies, but what I meant was:
Is he requesting special orders from Lego?
Is Lego re-running old or discontinued sets for him?

I was under the impression that the Maersk truck has been discontinued for
some time.  If the answer to either of the above questions is yes, then
isn't this nearly a solution to the bulk order-type problem that everyone
has with Lego?

-Andy Lynch

Carbon 60 wrote in message <380CDADA.7EACE74F@bigfoot.com>...
Andrew Lynch wrote:
I hate to sound like a complete novice, but where is he getting these • kind
of numbers of sets? I can only assume that he has managed to get them
directly from Lego?

Yes, since he's a LEGO retailer :-)

--
Carbon 60