 Trains / 2397
RE: Busy-Bee has 6347 Monorail Accessory Track!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 15:21:16 GMT

Hi,
If anyone in the US (Tom?) has an extra one or 2 please let me know.
Was off-line last week at trade shows. Figures...
Thanks,
Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Ian Sinclair
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 1999 6:16 AM
To: lugnet.trains@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Busy-Bee has 6347 Monorail Accessory Track!

On Fri, 15 Oct 1999 16:01:13 GMT, you wrote:

I just got off the phone with Busy Bee, they have received some Monorail
Accessory Track sets.

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6347

Cost:  £20.00 - £17 (about $28) w/o VAT.

I just talked to Busy Bee today. All there 6347's are spoken for now.

They hope to get more in a few weeks.  Long list of names.  I was told
one or two to a customer to be fair.

<ICS>