 Marketplace / Shopping / 919
Re: Busy-Bee has 6347 Monorail Accessory Track!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 14:48:23 GMT

They're trying to get more Maersks... I have requested a bunch of this
track and a bunch of Maersks. But I told Paul to take care of everyone
else first. So get those orders in.

Mike Walsh wrote:

Alan Demlow wrote in message ...
Do they have any of the other new stuff in that has been mentioned? • (Maersk
trucks, 12V stuff, ...?)

Alan

I asked if they had received anything else and the monorail track was the
only thing new.

In addition to Blue Hoppers, they appear to be out of Retrostations (2150)
and Maersk Cargo Trucks (1831) already.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://mike_walsh.tripod.com