 Trains / 24028
24027  |  24029
Subject:
spyshot of my next MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 11:49:27 GMT

Hi everyone, It appears that this MOC is going to be delayed a bit longer than i thought because I’m busy with the real world (amongst other things) and bieng the attention whore that I am, I couldn’t wait to post at least something. So I decided to make public the spyshot which I had sent to John Neal a week back. You can find real world pics of the train:

http://www.irfca.org/photos/search.php?=&searchstring=LHB

and the loco (which is *now* complete, but waiting for the time I’ll need for photos):

http://www.irfca.org/photos/search.php?=&searchstring=WAP-5

So anyway, here’s the spyshot:

If anyone shows interest, I may upload the handful of construction images that I have, since for the most part, the (extremely) fancy stuff is done with.

Regards,

Legoswami Samarth