 Trains / 24005
Re: 1000 Steine Freschen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 19:47:56 GMT

Steven Barile wrote:

PS Next time can you post the dates and times {(if it's open to others)}!
I love the look on my wife's face when I suggest that I should attend a
LEGO Train event in Europe! ;)

1000Steineland in Berlin is already announced on 1000steine.de so there you
go! And the next meeting in Frechen will be first weekend of 2006 in case
you really plan well in advance :D
--
Jan-Albert van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/brickpiles/
Brick Piles          | Santa Fe B-unit