 Trains / 23988
Re: 1000 Steine Freschen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 12:02:51 GMT

Thanks for the info
About the models : the DO-X aircraft was made by Klaus Dobisch, who also did
the Ju-52 and the car models around the aircraft. He's got a Brickshelf
gallery , http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Gallery

I have seen his folder before and have been particularly taken by his Mercedes
buses http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=76744

The big coach with the "strange sides" is a model of the German Silberlinge
coaches by Michael Schian.
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=legopapi

I thought Michael Schian was Legopapi and nearly put it in my previous post but
in the end wasn't certain enough. I recognised it as a Silberlinge, its an
interesting way of reproducing the destinctive finish (see
http://www.railfaneurope.net/pix/de/car/regional/Silberling/Bnr725_5080_22-45_154-8_Koln95_M_2.jpg
)

I can't say much about the last model, I think (my memory is fuzzy on the
whole weekend, so no guarantee's! ;) ) it was made by Daniel "Misch" Dax,
but I can't find any
more info of it.

(X-Posted to lugnet.loc.de hoping somebody there can fill in the blanks)

I hope so, I might be completely wrong about the railcar, my knowledge of German
railways isn't that great. I did think it looked like one of these tho!
http://www.suter-meggen.ch/Motreno/bb/nostalgie/bce3.jpg

Tim