 Trains / 23984
23983  |  23985
Subject:
1000 Steine Freschen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2005 15:15:37 GMT

I was looking through the galleries on Brickshelf and came across Legopapi’s Freschen gallery Further research on www.1000steine.com led me to Andreas Haase’s gallery

There are too many good models here to comment on them all (check out the Dornier Flying Boat) but the two railway related ones that I am interested in are this coach with its strange sides and this railcar, is it a Bernina line Treibwagon? Perhaps a 1000Steine member who also frequents Lugnet could give more info about these these items and the show in general.

Tim