 Trains / 23940
Re: Layout Started
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2005 12:28:23 GMT

Whoops.

basement4.jpg : Playroom nearing completion.  Window trim treatment debate
finally settled.
-=revise to=-
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/eeandrews/Trains/basement4.jpg

basement1:  Overview of the big people's side of the project.  This took nearly
three years, starting out as a simple request to insulate the basement.  Well,
then you think, I'll full stud frame out in case we ever want to finish part of
it off.  Next thing you know, you're trying to hang crown molding.
-=revise to=-
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/eeandrews/Trains/basment1.jpg

playroom.jpg: The Duplos finally have a home.
-=revise to=-
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/eeandrews/Trains/playroom.jpg

final.jpg: Final track layout (I think)
-=revise to=-