 Trains / 23823 (-20)
  First public M>ltc display at Brandon Park Model Show

It's over!!! ===...=== This past weekend, (URL) the Melbourne LEGO® Train Club> did our first public train show. It was part of the Brandon Park Model Show, so there were models of all kinds there, although the majority were model trains. We had a (...) (20 years ago, 13-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org.mltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: In preparation for BrickFest '05

(...) Yay!!! Look forward to seeing this in person. Play On. M (20 years ago, 12-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Local news clip of GMLTC setup

The GMLTC recently displayed its layout at the Minnesota Transportation Museum's Jackson Street Roundhouse as part of their annual Christmas event. WCCO 4 News interviewed John Kelly (J3) of the GMLTC next to the layout. The video clip is available (...) (20 years ago, 12-Dec-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.trains)

  In preparation for BrickFest '05

Yep! I've started on my project for next year's BrickFest already! Of course, there's some brick modification involved, so read no further if you have a weak stomach. With the growing interest in micro, BrickFest '04s fantastic micro room and my (...) (20 years ago, 12-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains) !!

  Re: Looking for MOCs to copy :)

Thanks Nate, Yes, I saw these from a tip sent direct via email! Very nice too, thanks all! SteveB (...) (20 years ago, 12-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Fests, Events, Parties!!!

Hi All, I just wanted to send out a thought about fests, events, and parties. I have attended 3 BrickFests, 2 BricksWests, 1 LEGO World, 2 PNLTC "all-hands" parties, and several meetings that included AFOLs from around the world... (please don't (...) (20 years ago, 12-Dec-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle) !

  Re: Looking for MOCs to copy :)

(...) These are from LUCNY layouts. Trailers built by Kevin Salm. (URL) (20 years ago, 11-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

  BricWorx Shop Notes, December 2004

Shop Notes, November 2004, The BricWorx Newsletter Welcome! The BricWorx foundry mission is to bring quality models to train enthusiasts everywhere. Shop Notes allows us to keep you informed about developments at the foundry. New Product Release (...) (20 years ago, 11-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: building cow-catchers/ploughs?

(...) I used 2x4 plates with some hinges on my Adventurer's train. It seems to work pretty well. I have an LDraw file at home that I can send you if you're interested. This is probably the best pic of the setup that I used: (URL) (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Has anyone made an American 4-4-0 with BBB wheels?

Building an American 4-4-0 seems like the perfect use for the new BBB wheels, anyone done it yet? (I plan to give it a go myself when I can afford to get some BBB wheels to do it with :) (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

  building cow-catchers/ploughs?

I am looking for suggestions on how to build the cow-catcher/plough for my 6-wide Amercian 4-4-0 Steam locomotive. The plough should be 6 wide and all black. It should attach to the underside of a 1 x 4 area of studs (or to the top of the same 1 x 4 (...) (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Looking for MOCs to copy :)

Thanks Guys, These are a great start. Any tips on "quenticantial" design points that make a trailer "a trailer"? i.e. Rounded end roof, wheel wells with no tires, single landscape window on the ends... Anyone else got some pics? SteveB (...) (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Looking for MOCs to copy :)

(...) Hi, you may find some ideas here: (URL) (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Modelling Indian Railways In Lego- A tutorial

Hi All, I had briefly mentioned that I had written up a very basic tutorial on modelling Indian Railways in Lego in my first post. Okay, so I think I'd better give some background on this. There are no RTR models or kits made of Indian Trains, (...) (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish, lugnet.loc.in) !!

  Re: Looking for MOCs to copy :)

(...) PSLTC (URL) <--Mine! (URL) TWS Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Looking for MOCs to copy :)

Hi All, I am working on a project and need some input on a classic trailer home from like a triler park. I know I have this MOC before. Anyone know where I can find one? StevEB (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

  GFLTC at the SMRC Train Show - Dec. 11-12, 2004

LEGO Fans, The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club (GFLTC) will be displaying at the SMRC (Sarasota Model Railroad Club) Train Show in Manatee County, Florida. Come on out and see our 30 x 20 ft display with the following: - New downtown buildings with (...) (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  Re: Another useful link Re: Super Cief Consists

(...) I just would have been nice if ALL the hidden parts had been dk green, I already have orange and black. I was also dissapointed the jumper plates are black and not dk green. As for the build, I like the 4 stud cab, as it keeps it to scale with (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Oh Baby! Cool, new element!!

(...) Two White ones come in the 2005 Fire Engine set and four red ones are in the 2005 Enzo Ferrari 1:17 set. Bruce (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Oh Baby! Cool, new element!!

(...) I though the same thing myself It seems to be available in lots of the sets, often used as bumpers/fenders One of the new police sets has at least two of them in dark bley but he image I saw has been removed Tim (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact