 Trains / 23813
23812  |  23814
Subject:
building cow-catchers/ploughs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 15:17:00 GMT

I am looking for suggestions on how to build the cow-catcher/plough for my
6-wide Amercian 4-4-0 Steam locomotive.
The plough should be 6 wide and all black.
It should attach to the underside of a 1 x 4 area of studs (or to the top
of the same 1 x 4 plate thick studs if thats better looking).
It should be no bigger than 2 bricks tall (any taller and it will be too
tall and hit the track)

Any ideas are appreciated

Assume I have black slopes in all sizes but dont have any wierd bits.