 Trains / 23803 (-20)
  Re: Another useful link Re: Super Cief Consists

(...) Nifty resource. The guy must have a lot of time on his hands to make so many drawings (and we're the beneficiaries). I'm adding it. (...) How so? i think the cab's too small but given the amount of selective compression needed, I think they (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Pictures from SCLTC's latest event! - December 4, 2004

The Southern California LEGO Train Club had a great weekend at the San Diego Model Railroad Museum! (9 URLs) Pictures of our latest layout are now available on our club website at (URL) www.scltc.org>. Our layout included a brand new waterfront (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Another useful link Re: Super Cief Consists

I didn't see this listed, but I may have missed it. (URL) It has some great detailed drawings of modern engines, mostly US. Including many variations of more common models such as the GP-38 and SD-40. Unfortunatly it also exposes how much LEGO (...) (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Dover Train Show GardenSLUG Event

GardenSLUG will be showing a Lego Train/town layout at the Dover NJ Train Show at Dover High School NJ. The train show will be Dec 12 from 9am to 3pm. If you are in the area stop by and see us. (URL) Van Dyke (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains)

  Erik Amzallag's Motorized Cows are back

Hi, That is now well known that Erik Amzallag’s motorized cows are a great success during any LEGO train show. Erik has presented this concept firstly in this post : (URL) and Jason Alleman has presented a reduced version : (URL) So it was clear we (...) (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Oh Baby! Cool, new element!!

(...) 5095. (...) Huw? Huw? Are you okay? :-) JOHN (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Oh Baby! Cool, new element!!

(...) (URL) like (at least) 8 in yellow on the mobile crane (either side of the outriggers) (20 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Oh Baby! Cool, new element!!

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:I8BGHq.104w@lugnet.com... (...) Nice. Does it have a part number on it? The (20 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Magnetic sensor

(...) Not being a purist, I ordered 5 of their magnetic sensor kits together with 20 of the short electric cables a while ago. The package that arrived contained the 5 magnetic sensors but only 6 of the electric cables. So I e-mailed them about the (...) (20 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: Shows over folks!

(...) I'm no longer sure which of those two groups I belong in, but thank you (all three train groups) for putting on a great show! I was present to demonstrate a module for a Great Ball Contraption, and was really welcomed by everybody I bumped (...) (20 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.clb)

  Oh Baby! Cool, new element!!

I have desired such an element for at least 5 years, and TLG has finally produced it: (URL) I only know of it from this little 2005 racer set in yellow, but I'm sure it will start appearing in other more useful colors (hint, hint;-) such as black (...) (20 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Shows over folks!

(...) My 4-year-old son and I spent both mornings there, and on Saturday afternoon, my wife and our 2-month old joined us too. We all thoroughly enjoyed it. Some here will think I'm exaggerating, but: we used to live about 40 minutes from Legoland (...) (20 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.clb)

  Shows over folks!

The Second anuall Midwest Lego Train Show was a big hit. We're still waiting on final attendance totals! The pictures go on though! Pictures from NILTC, IndyLug, MichianaLUG, The Chicago Lego Builders Group and more can be found at... (URL) the (...) (20 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.clb)

  Re: First public display for M>ltc

(...) Ross being in Queensland we annot get down but would love it if you could post some pics of the display so we can see how you guys are going down there. I hope it all goes well and above all enjoy yourselves. mingle with all the other displays (...) (20 years ago, 6-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.mltc, FTX)

  First round Of Pictures from Cantigny

The first day of the 2nd annuall Midwest Lego Train Show was a blast. The first round of pictures can be found here as soon as moderated... (URL) to all who attended and many thanks to all who displayed their bricks! Theres still one more day left! (...) (20 years ago, 5-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.clb)

  [Press Release] BayLTC is "On Track" for 2005

For Immediate Release Contact: Russell Clark rclark@telis.org 408.605.5412 (cell) SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - With the end of 2004 rapidly approaching, the Bay Area LEGO Train Club's 2005 calendar is already filling up. We have signed up for five (...) (20 years ago, 4-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac)

  GFLUG and GFLTC at FLBG this Saturday

Hi all, The Greater Florida LEGO Users Group and Train Club will have a display at the Florida Botanical Gardens for Seasonal Sensations December 4, 2004 in Largo, Florida. Our display room will feature a large LEGO Theme park with running trains (...) (20 years ago, 4-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  First public display for M>ltc

M>ltc is happy to announce we will be displaying our first public layout at the Melbourne Train Expo and Hobby Show, next weekend 11th & 12th of December. Details: Brentwood Community Youth Club Hall Brandon Park Reserve Ferntree Gully Road Glen (...) (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org.mltc, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, FTX) !

  Re: New British Class 50 'Hoover' in Large-Logo Blue Livery

SNIPPY (...) Hi Mark, This is really neat. It's really nice to see more train MOCs. I had also built a Class 50 (Valiant) about a year ago, with a flawed bogie design which I didn't even realise: (URL) I was thinking of doing a new version in the (...) (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New British Class 50 'Hoover' in Large-Logo Blue Livery

(...) For those that don't know what a real class 50 looks like (most of the world I should imagine!) is a pic of the real 50033 (URL) me!>> Pic from the site (URL) 50's> (interestingly a google.co.uk search for (URL) br class 50> brings up a Lego (...) (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact