 Trains / 23793
23792  |  23794
Subject:
Oh Baby! Cool, new element!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 19:51:26 GMT

I have desired such an element for at least 5 years, and TLG has finally produced it:

I only know of it from this little 2005 racer set in yellow, but I’m sure it will start appearing in other more useful colors (hint, hint;-) such as black and dark gray. A 4x3 version of that element would be fantastic (or even a 2x4), but I’ll take what I can get!

Imagine using them for passenger car roofs or diesel cab roofs (such as ALCO or Baldwin)

This element could cause a MAJOR overhaul of much of my train stock! Gladly:-)

Thanks, TLG!

JOHN