 Trains / 23799
23798  |  23800
Subject:
Erik Amzallag's Motorized Cows are back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 14:37:37 GMT

Hi,

That is now well known that Erik Amzallag’s motorized cows are a great success during any LEGO train show.

Erik has presented this concept firstly in this post : http://news.lugnet.com/announce/moc/?n=2177

and Jason Alleman has presented a reduced version : http://news.lugnet.com/announce/moc/?n=2338

So it was clear we need a few mooootorized cows for our train show in Saint Etienne (France) late November : you have certainly seen these pictures

but you will find some videos here :

http://gallery.freelug.org/albums/St_Etienne2004/01_mootorized1.mov

http://gallery.freelug.org/albums/St_Etienne2004/02_mootorized2.mov

http://gallery.freelug.org/albums/St_Etienne2004/03_motorized3.mov

Yes, there are seven motorized cows in two groups which are desynchronized, using one RCX and two light sensor. The success among kids, parents and non-LEGO train hobbyists has been great.

The cows have been built by Denis and Loys. The farm is Denis’ MOC.

Have also a look to more videos and pix of the Saint Etienne LEGO Train layout here : http://gallery.freelug.org/St_Etienne2004

Didier