 Trains / 237
Re: 1999 Train 4561
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 08:03:14 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote in message ...

Well I think the drop-centre plates are used in European double-deck • trains
get the extra room.

They're also used in the Canadian GO Train cars which are City/Suburban
transit cars pulled by Diesel Electrics.

Calum

TLG train designers probably are concerned with making the train look sleek
and fast, and find the old heigth too high for such an impression. Also in
one respect, this results in more prototypical dimensions (heigth-to-with
ratio) than the classic trains.

Eric Brok
Visit LEGO ON MY MIND, also for train creations:
http://www.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok/legomind
Mindstorms/Mind Control section:
http://www.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok/legomind/robo
Dutch section: