 Trains / 2321
Re: New: Amtrak EMD type F 7 attempt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 05:58:35 GMT

Actually, now that I think about it, my train was prolly an F9 (2 3 truck
combo).  Is there a good faq for how to describe this stuff?  I love the
way it all looks, but words fail me....

Here is one photo of a real FP-7 (What's the P for?):
http://www.northeast.railfan.net/images/tr_rdg900sm.gif

Ciao!