 Trains / 22728 (-10)
  Re: Custom Curved Switch in our layout

(...) Great mods, Dave! I can just imagine the wonderful smell of all that freshly sawed ABS permeating your basement... :-) I had a question: I've nevered worked with hot glue before, how well would you say it grips the ABS? Thanks, Mark (21 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MonLUG's 6th Train Show, April 3rd and 4th

Well, I made it this time. Kevin D, my son, and I travelled down to Montreal Sunday, braving the poor weather conditions, to see the MonLUG train layout. I hear a couple other Ottawa folks made it down too on Saturday. It looked great. I know you (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: Custom Curved Switch in our layout

<snip> (...) As promised-- (URL) was that fun. I woldn't want to do it everyday, but for the cost of 2 curve track pieces and 1 switch, it wasn't so bad... The possibilities continue Dave K (21 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Bric'Mania for AFOLs

A french message follows... Un message en français suit.. Dear AFOLs I have the joy of announcing the launch of (URL) Bric'Mania> This event is organized for you, AFOLs, and come to show us your MOCs. Bric'Mania will take place in Grenoble (France) (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.events, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Double Track Train Bridge

(...) I agree, but unfortunately my computer does not! My CAD version of the Sydney Harbour Bridge now exceeds the ability of my somewhat antiquated computer to render it (even in MLCad). So until I upgrade, it remains about 3/4 complete in a bunch (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: Double Track Train Bridge

(...) I second that! TJ, CAD'ing your creations is very important. Especially, before you recycle for the parts. If you have not used it or would like to find out more information, let me know. I can also demo a bit for you at the April Dinner. (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Custom Curved Switch in our layout

(...) <snip> I was directly inspired by this thread to make my own-- (URL) had thought about doing this a long time ago but never really bothered until I saw that someone else had done it. I mentioned to the rtlToronto'ers that if they want similar (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Custom Curved Switch in our layout

(...) I didn't make them, but another member of our club, Joe, did. I believe he got the design from someone else that posted the design either here or on brickshelf. How to actually make thenm I do not know, it does involde cutting, glueing, and (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains)

Hi Paul, and how did you create them, or from where did you get them? Michael "BrickBuy" <pjanssen@columbus.rr.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HutxJ9.yH3@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) off-leg (...) of a (...) the (...) better pics (...) steam (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: Double Track Train Bridge

Hi TJ Seems to be the bridge with the best weight to span ratio - great. Do you know the pc game 'bridgebuilder'? It lets you build truss bridges but with a limited amount of money (= beams). looking forward to your stay in Switzerland Beat (21 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact