 Trains / 22563 (-10)
  Re: 8-wide "Hogwart's Express" using Big Ben wheels

Hi John, Nice Hogwarts Express. Looks great with the coupling rods/drive rods. I too have Ben's excellent wheels but am struggling to make these connections with six drivers and accomodate the necessary articulation to get round the sharp curves, (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: NGLTC NMRA Piedmont Division show pictures

Hey, I had a GREAT time sunday and there was quite a large crowd. "At the end of the show we found out that one of our conductors had deserted L-gauge and change over to another scale: (URL) LOL! I find that very funny because the man who built that (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  NGLTC NMRA Piedmont Division show pictures

This past weekend the North Georgia LEGO Train Club (NGLTC) participated in the local NMRA Piedmont Division train show in Cobb County Georgia. This is the 4th year we have been invited to show at this event. It is a much smaller event than we (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Spamcake Diner™ Car (New)

Hi John! thanks for sharing this great MOC (with little Schleim but much character)! Probably everybody thinking 8-wide thought of using (URL) this part> in grey for a trainroof. But you realised it. And a lovely color-sheme on the car and great (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  GtwLUG to show at GATS on 20-21 March

This weekend March 20th and 21st GtwLUG (Gateway LEGO® Users Group) will be at the GATS show in Collinsville, IL (URL) GATS Calendar page> from 11:00 to 5:00 both days. Admission is $7 for adults, kids under 12 are free. Our layout is the same size (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 8-wide "Hogwart's Express" using Big Ben wheels

(...) (snip the image because I'm on my dial-up connection!) (...) Yea, and all it took was for someone (Thanks, Ben!) to design, mold and sell their own train wheels! The technic axle is attached to this (URL) piece>, it's a bit hard to find. I've (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  I need your help... and info!

(Note: please trim newsgroups on reply) All, As you know, I work both with you and with colleagues inside the LEGO Company. My efforts internally include a large bit of "training and introduction" about AFOLs. Projects like the "AFOLs" comic are (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.announce, FTX) !!

  Re: 8-wide "Hogwart's Express" using Big Ben wheels

(...) To John, I really like the way that you have built the boiler !It's Round ! I hope you don't mind if I borrow that Boiler design. Nothing wrong with 9 wides ! Thanks , Teunis. (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 8-wide "Hogwart's Express" using Big Ben wheels

(...) FINALY a steam engine with drive rods! ondrew (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Spamcake Diner™ Car (New)

(...) Sweeeeet Although simple in appearance it really looks great. I think the length of the model helps it a lot. The trucks however are the jewel of the model. (URL) Well done! OnDrew p.s. I hope you don’t mind me barrowing the truck design =) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact