 Trains / 22558 (-20)
  Re: 8-wide "Hogwart's Express" using Big Ben wheels

(...) (snip the image because I'm on my dial-up connection!) (...) Yea, and all it took was for someone (Thanks, Ben!) to design, mold and sell their own train wheels! The technic axle is attached to this (URL) piece>, it's a bit hard to find. I've (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  I need your help... and info!

(Note: please trim newsgroups on reply) All, As you know, I work both with you and with colleagues inside the LEGO Company. My efforts internally include a large bit of "training and introduction" about AFOLs. Projects like the "AFOLs" comic are (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.announce, FTX) !!

  Re: 8-wide "Hogwart's Express" using Big Ben wheels

(...) To John, I really like the way that you have built the boiler !It's Round ! I hope you don't mind if I borrow that Boiler design. Nothing wrong with 9 wides ! Thanks , Teunis. (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 8-wide "Hogwart's Express" using Big Ben wheels

(...) FINALY a steam engine with drive rods! ondrew (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Spamcake Diner™ Car (New)

(...) Sweeeeet Although simple in appearance it really looks great. I think the length of the model helps it a lot. The trucks however are the jewel of the model. (URL) Well done! OnDrew p.s. I hope you don’t mind me barrowing the truck design =) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Report: Sandgate Model Train & Hobby Show (Brisbane)

Hello all, Saturday and Sunday saw the BLTG (Brisbane Lego Train Group), at the Sandgate Model Train and Hobby Show. Gary, Ken, and Aaron went allong on Friday night to setup the track and tables. On Saturday the day was busyr than expected, but we (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

  8-wide "Hogwart's Express" using Big Ben wheels

So I got some wheels from Ben Fleskes, and knew I had to build a version of the "Hogwart's Express" from the Harry Potter movies. There's only four pictures in the (URL) folder>, here is a preview image: (URL) The boiler is build from a whole bunch (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Spamcake Diner™ Car (New)

(...) It's beauuuuutiful! (...) Spamcake on rails .. the only way to go. -Tom McD. (21 years ago, 14-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Spamcake Diner™ Car (New)

I have been collecting (URL) this part> in gray for about 5 years now-- it has only appeared in 1 set in gray, back in 1998 ((URL) Set 5542>) Anyway, I finally decided what to do with those I had accumulated, and here it is-- my Spamcake Diner™ Car: (...) (21 years ago, 14-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Challenger 4-6-6-4

Hi! I have posted some pics on Brickshelf of my new train. The Challenger 4-6-6-4 locovotiv in black painting. Have a look if you want: (URL) I also put up some better pics of my Danish S-class locomotiv: (URL) Henrik (21 years ago, 14-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Shaun Sullivan's "Steaming" Dry Iced 4-8-4 Northern

Hey, Shaun, How is your dry iced model of the 4-8-4 Northern Coming? Perhaps you already finished it but I missed the photos? Well anyway, just curious:) Build Well, Erik Bush (21 years ago, 14-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: PDX / LTC container swap

(...) Hello All ! I have built all of the LTC containers , for which I got stickers for. Thanks to all the clubs that have sent theirs. But I still have about 20 MORE to collect. They are:- NGLTC NALUG NELUG WAMALUG VANCOVVER LEGO CLUB INDYLUG SPLTC (...) (21 years ago, 13-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)

  Frisco 1630 and other Info

(...) Thanks! Yes, that is a model of the Frisco 1630, and actual locomotive operating at the Illinois Railway Museum (www.irm.org). Its 9wide, has sound synchonized to the drivers and a whistle activated by a reed switch underneath. The motor is in (...) (21 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Does Anyone Have Any Information On This?

(...) Yes, it is a Decapod built by Brian. He actually brought it to the TCLTC clubhouse so that I could see it in person:-) He even installed a sound card in it (tres cool). JOHN (21 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Does Anyone Have Any Information On This?

(...) I think that might be the work of Brian Williams. IIRC he had a Frisco engine that won a very special mention at BrickFest DC 2003,,, (21 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Does Anyone Have Any Information On This?

Hey, Does anyone have any information on this train? I would like to see more pictures. I really like it. Here is the picture: (URL) You Build Well Erik Bush (21 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Mc Donalds MOC

I finally put up my Mc Donalds Pictures on my MOC Page (URL) me what you think! -Jeff (21 years ago, 11-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Windscreens and Windows in some new Train ideas

None of these passenger train designs are fully worked out in final form, but I just wanted to get some initial designs concepts out. London Underground Tube Train: Inspired by seeing a picture from LEGOLAND Windsor of Miniland London Underground, I (...) (21 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Can Dirk Meier please contact me?

...on pc at digitalbricks dot nl Thanks, Jeroen (21 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  COLTC will display at the Greenberg Train, Toy, and hobby Show, March 13-14, Columbus, Ohio

COLTC will have a 30 x 30 foot layout at the Greenberg Train, Toy, and Hobby Show. We have designed a segmented L-shape layout, and will have no less than 4 loops of running trains (1 loop is way over 100 feet long!!) and 3 monorail trains, and (...) (21 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact