 Trains / 22247
Re: My ISCC3 entry : Hengelo Bier
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 14:51:50 GMT

Jan-Albert van Ree wrote:
What a coincidence, last night I was kegging my first attempt at a Pilsner
Urquell. I will starting drinking it in a week.
A fine beer that is. Most of the German brewers still manage to turn out
fine products and in Germany the tradition of small breweries is still
alive.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Czech. Czech. Czech. Best beer
is Czech Beer. Best beer is Czech Beer. Best beer is Czech Beer.

Pilsner = from Pilsen. Pilsen = German name of Plzen city. Plzen = town
in Western Bohemia.

HtH ;*)
--
Jindroush <jindroush@nospam.seznam.nospam.cz>
Remove both 'nospam's from the address to reply.