 Trains / 22229
Re: My ISCC3 entry : Hengelo Bier
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 02:49:41 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jan-Albert van Ree wrote:
Right before the deadline I finally managed to finish my entry, titled "Hengelo
Bier" It tells about the rise and fall of a small Dutch brewery. Right now it
can be viewed at http://www.vanree.net/fotoalbum/javanree/lego/iscc3/
--
Jan-Albert van Ree | http://www.vanree.net/brickpiles/
"Hengelo Bier leeft!"

NICE!  Is it a real product too? Or just totaly made up?  I like the story line
& the models.
Josh