 Trains / 22236
Re: My ISCC3 entry : Hengelo Bier
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 15:52:31 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jan-Albert van Ree wrote:
Right before the deadline I finally managed to finish my entry, titled "Hengelo
Bier" It tells about the rise and fall of a small Dutch brewery. Right now it
can be viewed at http://www.vanree.net/fotoalbum/javanree/lego/iscc3/
--
Jan-Albert van Ree | http://www.vanree.net/brickpiles/
"Hengelo Bier leeft!"

Jan,

What a coincidence, last night I was kegging my first attempt at a Pilsner
Urquell. I will starting drinking it in a week.

That is a very nice MOC, and I feel like shedding a tear for the small
Netherlands brewery ruined by Stella.

Thanks,

George