 Trains / 22237
22236  |  22238
Subject:
GATS Display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 16:09:15 GMT

Good Morning, here is a link to pix of our 1st Great American Train Show this
last weekend:

Hope you enjoy.  We are planning to do 3 more this year. Our Layout is a 8' x
12' table and we have plans to increase it to 12' x 12' with a 4' x 4' open
center by the March GATS in Collinsville, Ill.

-- Don                  Lugnet#1239
GtwLug                  St. Louis