 Trains / 22223
Re: basic train questions (power, mostly)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 01:40:42 GMT

Hmmm. Any idea how much can one RCX typically handle?

The RCX motor outputs are officially 0.8 amps each. This will just drive 2 train
motors lightly loaded as I think the RCX DCC folk will confirm. The Lego train
controller is good for about 1.5 amps and can thus handle 3 motors and 4 if they
are lightly loaded.

JB