 Trains / 22220
Re: basic train questions (power, mostly)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 01:01:24 GMT

ondrew hartigan <roj2323@yahoo.com> wrote:
Batteries are your friends. In most cases you don't want to pull power
off of the track because it reduces the power to the motors and also
puts extra strain on the power controller.

Batteries are my *enemies*. You have to change them and stuff, and have
some sort of accessible power switch. And all the battery boxes I have are
quite large. Blech. :)

P.s. don't be afraid to use LED's they are a cheap way to add realism to
your train/layout.

Ahh, but if I were going for cheap and realistic, would I be using Lego?

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>