 Trains / 21548 (-10)
  Re: BBB Inspire Swiss Ae 3/6" Electric Locomotive Model

(...) On thing I was wondering with these wheels is how to do a full coupling rod for rigid six coupled chassis, would this work? (URL) I love the model of the Ae 3/6. the early Swiss locs with their odd wheel arrangments and cranks are a favorite (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Steam Drivers by Big Ben Bricks!!!

(...) locomotive, derived from the Swiss Ae4/6 series 10801-10812 (URL) friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 1830 style loco

(...) Or blue for the old NBDS colors :D Or green for the old SS :D Or brown for the old NRS colors :D For those not known to the Dutch railway history: NRS = Nederlandsche Rhijnspoorweg Maatschappij (Dutch Rhine Railway Company) NCS = Nederlandsche (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 1830 style loco

(...) The world famous The Rocket, built by George Stephenson (URL) Picture taken from European Railway Server 1935 0-2-2 replica of the Stockton & Darlington railway 'Rocket is seen from the sectioned side while at the National Railway Museum, York (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  2 shipping containers

Just a shiple show off of 2 of my 40' containers on the SCLTC layout. (URL) a Medblue Semi Hauling a Maersk Blue Chassis with a 20' bulkhead container, with 8 3x4 containers filled with 10 pistols each;) (URL) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town)

  1920 Electric

(...) Na... Steam is pretty old hat. Clearly what's needed are good electric locos. This *isn't* a good one,the body is (by *far*) not my best work but I wanted to show off a little articulation in the frame. So the NEED for good electric locos is (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Interesting question...

Now that we are seing more "custom" parts being made (for example the Starwars weapons, the Castle accessories and the Train wheels), it raises an important question... are these "Lego"? For example, if I use them, am I no-longer a purist? Does (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Steam Drivers by Big Ben Bricks!!!

(...) Nod. Good point and thanks for the clarification (...) Nod. IF (and it's a big if) BL will allow them to be sold there. It's currently a big open question in the BL discussion groups, with the usual suspects participating and little or no (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  BBB Inspire Swiss Ae 3/6" Electric Locomotive Model

Ben kindly sent to me 6 of his BBB brand wheels. Thanks, Ben! I've tinkered with them a little. I'm really impressed with them: the ABS material feels quality the molding is excellent the Technic cross-axle hole is nice and tight the Technic pin (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Steam Drivers by Big Ben Bricks!!!

(...) From the customer's POV; I said what I would do if I were Ben. In order to get back his monetary investment (nevermind his time investment), he is going to need to sell 1,000s of these. Also, he is planning to manually create the blind (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact