 Trains / 20895
    New train MOC and Orange passenger car —Ludo Soete
   Hi folks, Here's a link to a picture from a commutertrain i created after a real model from the Belgian Railways. (URL) The blue 1*2 plates içn the door are changed to neon-green transparent plates, but should be clear transparent ones. On this link (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New train MOC and Orange passenger car —Jeroen de Haan
     (...) Hi Ludo, As it happens, I finished my (LDraw) version last month but hadn't posted on Brickshelf yet. I made it after this picture (URL) and this is the first result: (URL) did rotate the first car as second car and didn't place pantographs (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)

         Re: New train MOC and Orange passenger car —Ludo Soete
     (...) Hi Jeroen, You made also a nice version of this kind of train (type R06). Note that the second car's different from the first one in real live! I notice also the use of the curved track in your rendering, great! Now i see someone who use it, (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New train MOC and Orange passenger car —Manfred Moolhuysen
     In lugnet.trains, Ludo Soete wrote: [snip] (...) (URL) typical case of forgetting to copy the second link, and so pasting the first link twice. It happened to all of us. (...) Can't you use, at least partially, Brick 2 x 3 with Curved Top also? (the (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)

         Re: New train MOC and Orange passenger car —Ludo Soete
     (...) The total wieght of those bricks is higher than the 6081 and plates on top. Leaves also enough room to put lightbulbs (or white LED's) in the top of the roof, witch can't be done with the 6215 bricks. Just thinking a bit ahead ... Regards, (...) (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)

         Re: New train MOC and Orange passenger car —Manfred Moolhuysen
     (...) What I meant was: Maybe you can use the simple bricks at the ends of the roof, if you're just a bit short of the more sophisticated ones. (...) Yes, If all goes well. I've registerd for all 5 exibition days of the event, but not for the (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New train MOC and Orange passenger car —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) Hi Ludo, thanks for doing this posting about this orange train. Although you made me loosing a bet (luckiely for me the bet was just about being right or wrong). We were talking about your nice train creations yesterday at late afternoon in (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New train MOC and Orange passenger car —Ludo Soete
   (...) Well, the commuter train IS red, the orange look comes from the overlighting from my digital camera. Perhaps i should make a new picture for upload. The only Orange car is the partial build passenger car witch can be found at : (URL) painted (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)