 Trains / 20833 (-10)
  Re: Union Pacific Executive Car

Neat car. That technic piece is perfect for capturing the look of the rear-lights. The SNOT windows are nice. They make the car look longer. -Stefan- (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: DCC slowing?

Were you running any cars with gray wheelsets behind your locomotive? The gray wheelsets have a few known problems, and can make a train come to a halt after a few runs around a track. It normally takes a few hours, but the heavier the cars, the (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New German Diesel Locomotive

(...) Jeroen is right, James, that UP car is awesome too and most definetely needs other cars AND a locomotive! A bunch of GP-38's...? :-) Greetz, Anton (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New German Diesel Locomotive

(...) This is indeed a great train, both the real thing and James' model are very impressive. Instead of half tracks I would love Lego to make 3 axle motors (again), doesn't have to be a driven axle althrough that would help the traction for some (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New try at German Double Decker Commuter Train

(...) Well done James, extremely well done! Next I see you doing an 111-electric locomotive in white/orange livery... ;-) Greetz, Anton (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New German Diesel Locomotive

(...) Very well done, James, I may find myself building this model too, we have the real thing running by the house (oh well, about 500 yards away that is) a few times a day, very well done representation of the real locomotive that is rented by (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  DCC slowing?

I have a question abuot DCC. I was first exposed to DCC at our last LUG meeting where some of the motors had been modified. They were running 2 motors on the track on different channels. Then we placed the two motors on the same channel and placed (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Union Pacific Executive Car

This (URL) Union Pacific executive car> is inspired by (URL) photo> from Jeroen's collection of photographs. Not much to say, except to notice perhaps the SNOT-wise 1/4-curved brick element on the mid-section under carriage and the rear high-mount (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  New German Diesel Locomotive

Inspired by (URL) picture of a German diesel locomotive> from Jeroen's assembly of cool train pictures, I have tried an (URL) model>. The model intends to have working three-point headlamps. I believe that a (URL) Steve Barile custom beveled brick> (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  New try at German Double Decker Commuter Train

I have revisited this train design a few times since the original back in 1997 or 1998, I think. Here it is, an attempt to model a (URL) German double decker commuter train>, revised one more time. Viw (URL) Prior versions> for comparison. This (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact