 Trains / 2069
Re: New models of Semi Trucks etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 17:53:34 GMT

Larry Pieniazek:

well, modesty IS a virtue and I've got them all, but I digress. Trucks
should be the SAME width as trains, at least the trailers should be.
Take a look at a container, and a boxcar sometime. To LEGO resolution,
same width.

Those 4 wide containers we have are too narrow AND too short, even a
minifig should be able to (nominally) stand up inside one (although mine
are usually made from solid bricks, I have better uses for thinwalls but
you know what I mean.

So: 6 wide trains, 6 wide trailers, 6 wide containers. That's where we
need to be.

Ain't containers 10 by 10 by 40 feet?

Play well,

Jacob (the multi-width guy :-)