 Trains / 20678 (-5)
  Re: 4512- thoughts

(...) No, it is a turning side dump hopper. The sides are made up of the pieces from the cloud city car (red 5L 2w 2h, bent at 3l), and then have technic pins holding them to the ends. It is quite an inventive way to make it discharge. It is a clean (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: I do not recognise these sets

(...) www.reimann.de (one of three best recources to buy online in Germany - and possibly my personal favorite). You might check the partner-shop of 1000steine.de as well, when you are in search for really good prices. From the names it sounds like (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: I do not recognise these sets

In lugnet.trains, David Graham wrote: Hi David, Since all set names are identical with the existing ones I strongly doubt this to be new sets. All the names are the same as for the usual S@H train sets. I checked the site and it still gives the (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: I do not recognise these sets

(...) Do you have a link to that site? From the names it sounds like these are the wagons from the My Own Train Theme from Lego. The first one could be the open-freight wagon, second the hopper, third the passenger wagon, then the tanker, fifth the (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Did I miss something? What is so intresting about a 1/2-track segment???

(...) Hi Tim, yes, you (and Thomas) are obviously right! I agree on your conclusions: there is an extra section of ca. 8studs length added into the track in the area of the level crossing (which itself has an span of 16studs). If 16 studs are in top (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact