 Trains / 20676
Re: I do not recognise these sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 00:03:20 GMT

In lugnet.trains, David Graham wrote:

Hi David,

Since all set names are identical with the existing ones I strongly doubt this
to be new sets. All the names are the same as for the usual S@H train sets. I
checked the site and it still gives the numbers you quoted but gives as well the
old sets:

What is
4167313 Offener Frachtwaggon,
10013   offener Frachtwaggon

4167314 Dientwaggon,
10014   Dienstwaggon

4163715 Passangierwaggon,
10015   Passagierwaggon

4167316 Tankwaggon,
10016   Tankwaggon

4167317 Selbstladewaggon,
10017   Selbstladewaggon

4181808 Grobe Lok mit Tender schw,
10205   Große Lok mit Tender schw

4183474 9V Einenbahnmotor?
10153   Eisenbahnmotor

No idea why the numbers have been mixed up in that way. Another point: the Dienstwaggon (Cabose) has been written wrongly as "4167314   Diesntwaggon" now.....

But the price is 16,49 instead of the 11.19 Euro for 10014. The 16.49 seem to be
the suggested retail price.

Regards,

Ben