 Trains / 20675
Re: I do not recognise these sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 00:02:26 GMT

In lugnet.trains, David Graham wrote:
I have just been onto Reimann the German online toy store to see if they have
the new trains - and noticed some strange numbers - they look like trains items
- maybe they are duplo - maybe I'm making a fool of myself.

What is
4167313 Offener Frachtwaggon,
4167314 Dientwaggon,
4163715 Passangierwaggon,
4167316 Tankwaggon,
4167317 Selbstladewaggon,
4181808 Grobe Lok mit Tender schw,
4183474 9V Einenbahnmotor?

I have sent them an e-mail but I don't expect a helpful reply and you have to
order vast quantities.

Thanks

David

Do you have a link to that site? From the names it sounds like these are the
wagons from the My Own Train Theme from Lego. The first one could be the
open-freight wagon, second the hopper, third the passenger wagon, then the
tanker, fifth the cabbose, then a large engine with tender and lastly a 9V train
motor but made with special 'My Own Train" Box and sold only in Germany. I don't
know if this is true but it was just a guess. Maybe if you provided a link to
the site, maybe I could find out.

Steve M.