 Trains / 20638 (-10)
  BF 2003 LTC Container swap call for participation

I will be heading up this year's LTC container swap. If your club is interested in participating, please reply with your club affiliation and email address here. Or drop me an email at rob@msltc.org with your information. If participating, please (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  [rtlToronto] rtlToronto at the Maple Leaf 2003 NMRA Show

NMRA Maple Leaf 2003 Train Show July 19-20th, 2003 Saturday 10AM-5PM Sunday 10AM-4PM International Centre 6900 Airport Road Mississauga, Ontario Adult $10 Kids under 6 Free Kids (age 6 -12) $4 Seniors $8 (URL) folks, rtlToronto will be presenting (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Roller Doors into a Baggage Car

(...) I haven't real-brick-built this design. I'm not sure how far they might roll up-- maybe only a couple of bricks height? At most only half the height of the rolling doors if one where to allow the top part of the door to roll down on the (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Roller Doors into a Baggage Car

(...) Impressive. You mentioned they don't roll up all the way... How far do they roll up? Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Roller Doors into a Baggage Car

(...) Very nice solution. It looks great! Niels (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: koef3

Andrzej, Please email me at "jediagh@yahoo.com". The email address that I have for you is giving me errors! I just used it last night and it was okay. =( In any case I'm almost done with our project and want to get your okay before it becomes (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Roller Doors into a Baggage Car

Here is a potential method of inserting (URL) roller doors into a baggage car>. For some time I have wanted to get the town garage roller doors into a baggage car. I do realize that the proposed configuration linked to below would not roll up all (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  BayLTC at GATS this weekend!

FREMONT, CA - This is just a reminder that the Bay Area LEGO Train Club is displaying at the Great American Train Show this weekend in San Mateo, CA. All the details are on our web site: (URL) Clark Co-Founder, BayLTC/BayLUG Club Representative, (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Did I miss something? What is so intresting about a 1/2-track segment???

(...) I know I'm chiming in a bit late in this discussion, but I've recently perfected creating solderless 4 and 8 stud long straights and curves. The secrets are removing the rails before cutting the plastic and conductive aluminum tape placed (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Did I miss something? What is so intresting about a 1/2-track segment???

"Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <ben@1000steine.SPAM-block.com> wrote in message news:HI18Iz.1qGs@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) AFOLs (...) Everytime I see a reference to these pages I have to go back and look at Ben's April Fools catalog: (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact