 Trains / 20637
20636  |  20638
Subject:
[rtlToronto] rtlToronto at the Maple Leaf 2003 NMRA Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 15:52:33 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

NMRA Maple Leaf 2003 Train Show
July 19-20th, 2003
Saturday 10AM-5PM
Sunday 10AM-4PM

International Centre
6900 Airport Road
Mississauga, Ontario

Adult $10
Kids under 6 Free
Kids (age 6 -12) $4
Seniors $8

http://www.ml2003.com/

Hey folks,

rtlToronto will be presenting its first model railroad show layout at the
National Model Railroad Association's 2003 National Convention in Toronto,
Ontario.  The display includes a 15x21 foot 2.5 level layout with three main
track loops powered with LDCC.

rtlToronto is a group for Lego enthusiasts in the Greater Toronto and Southern
Ontario Area.  We've presented four train shows in the past two years at the
Toronto Public Library, which were always free.  This is our first as part of a
larger event that charges admission.  Note that we don't actually get anything
from this entrance--your admission fee goes to the organizers renting the space
that all the various model train club layouts and dealers will be presenting in.
However, you do get to see about ten other train layouts in traditional N, HO
model scales.

Calum