 Trains / 20623 (-10)
  Re: Did I miss something? What is so intresting about a 1/2-track segment???

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:HHxwno.1508@lugnet.com... (...) True, I should get out more... (...) want (...) guess (...) then (...) don't (...) middle (...) All very well, but I don't see the pro's of half a track; bigger radius (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Large Red wheel turned into train wheels with Homemade sleave put on !

(...) If you contact me I'll send you an email address of a fella, Stefan, in Germany. If you ask nicely he may make you some in his next batch. You may have to wait but he's very friendly and made some perfect rims for me. You cannot pay by paypal (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Large Red wheel turned into train wheels with Homemade sleave put on !

I've been looking at alot of the train pictures at the FGLTC site.On your custom made steam trains . For the drive wheels ,you have metal sleave put onto the Large red spoked wheel.I like this idea,for the drive wheels on your steam trains.They look (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trainshed version 2.0

(...) Oooohhh... Pretty!! (Or "handsome", if you prefer! *grin*) I especially like this picture, it feels like you're inside a real-life shed: (URL) GMLTC (21 years ago, 13-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Did I miss something? What is so intresting about a 1/2-track segment???

(...) lol Jeroen, you've been building virtually for too long;-) In the real world, and especially when creating a large train layout, you want the track to go where you want it to go, not where it wants to go. I guess that there would never be a (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Trainshed version 2.0

Cool MOC. The light streaming through the windows also adds a nice air to it. The color is nice too. But will it fit 8-wides? :^p Just kidding. Cool redesign. -Stefan- (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Did I miss something? What is so intresting about a 1/2-track segment???

(...) It allows for different track configurations. For example, you can extend a track by only half to set it differently relative to a baseplate. Or, you could make a siding fit into a space a bit better, etc. -Stefan- (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Trainshed version 2.0

As much as I was impress with the Trainshed - 10027 I felt it had some short comings. First was that no matter how you set it up, open or closed, it was only half a building. Second was that it was too short. Even opened up it was too short for two (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Did I miss something? What is so intresting about a 1/2-track segment???

"Bruce S. Chamberlain" <sten@woz.org> wrote in message news:EE00913A-B42F-1...woz.org... (...) Why would one want a half straight track? Jeroen (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Did I miss something? 1/2-track segment in 4512?

James, I just checked the box of my 4512 set and the picture is the same showing 2 half track straight tracks, but my set included 17 curve track, three straight track and a switch. I hope half straight track are coming. Bruce (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact