 Trains / 20622
Re: Large Red wheel turned into train wheels with Homemade sleave put on !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 2003 07:26:02 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Teunis Davey wrote:
I've been looking at alot of the train pictures at the FGLTC site.On your custom
made steam trains . For the drive wheels ,you have metal sleave put onto the
Large red spoked wheel.I like this idea,for the drive wheels on your steam
trains.They look the correct scale . Their a better size than the 7750
Wheels,and hopefully easyer to get.I have been told that these sleave are
avaliable to buy .Does anyone know where I could get some ?? If there avaliable
at BrickLink, where do I look ?
Thanks , Teunis. From Australia.

If you contact me I'll send you an email address of a fella, Stefan, in Germany.
If you ask nicely he may make you some in his next batch. You may have to wait
but he's very friendly and made some perfect rims for me. You cannot pay by
paypal so you will have to make other payment arrangements.

Steven House (BeLUG)