 Trains / 20616
  Trainshed version 2.0

As much as I was impress with the Trainshed - 10027 I felt it had some short comings. First was that no matter how you set it up, open or closed, it was only half a building. Second was that it was too short. Even opened up it was too short for two (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trainshed version 2.0

Cool MOC. The light streaming through the windows also adds a nice air to it. The color is nice too. But will it fit 8-wides? :^p Just kidding. Cool redesign. -Stefan- (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trainshed version 2.0

(...) Oooohhh... Pretty!! (Or "handsome", if you prefer! *grin*) I especially like this picture, it feels like you're inside a real-life shed: (URL) GMLTC (21 years ago, 13-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trainshed version 2.0

Impressive - although more than a rebuild, at three times the size! (...) Maybe, although most UK train sheds are that colour - well, more like sand red actually - brick. (...) Sizewise it feels like a real trainshed, as might be seen in a UK city. (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trainshed version 2.0

(...) Here in Canada glassed in windows is a must, lest you have ice cubes instead of workers. I did leave the grills open at the top for ventilation. Mike (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trainshed version 2.0

(...) Yes it will, but only if its exactly 8 wide. NO overhang. My six wides have railings tacked on the outside and they just squeeze through. I also found You have to have at least two straights in front on either door or the train clips the door (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trainshed version 2.0

(...) I should have worked that one out! If it weren't for the Gulf Stream, we'd be in a similar position. In case it wasn't clear in my original posting, nice job, Mike! Alastair (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trainshed version 2.0

(...) The original REALLY doesn't accept 8-wides. Of course, like yours, it accepts the 6-wides with railings, etc, but a true 8-wide... (URL) exceedingly tight squeeze, indeed. :^) -Stefan- (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trainshed version 2.0

(...) Hello Alastair, Your original post was clear and I appreciate the feedback. I added the reply to point out a detail that is not very clear in the pictures I posted. I actually considered glassing in the grills but thought a little ventilation (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)