 Trains / 20413 (-5)
  3 new virtual train MOCs: Turboliner, le Shuttle, Psi-concept

With some time to browse the train galleries recently, I've tried initial design concepts for three trains: (links should take you to MOCpages) 1) (URL) United Aircraft's (Sikorsky) Turboliner in Amtrak livery>: (URL) 2) (URL) Eurotunnel le (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Redesigned Intermodal Car

(...) Not using power leads works great. I came up with a couple solutions last year, including one that uses a Bic pen clip, is super cheap, and is very low profile. Also, you don't have to damage your track (!). (URL) More info at: (URL) Rick (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Some new church pics of fi ished interior.

(...) oops, here's the deep links: (URL) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Some new church pics of fi ished interior.

Here are 4 more pictures, taken by a visitor (Scott Lytlle, NGLTC) of my church, the first picture is of the now finished interior (benches, tile floor): (URL) one is an overview: (URL) pic is a side overview with the (8-wide capable :) ) train and (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Layout Design Question

(...) Yes, it does -sort off-. The switch only turns power on/off for the two inside rails. the two outside rails always remain electrically conductive. Since the outside rail goes all the way round, you would create equal polarity on the track that (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact