 Trains / 20379
Re: Individual Membership enrollment now open
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 19:07:39 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven House wrote: *snip*
   Dear Mr President,

2. Your aims as stated are very laudable, but make no mention of “internationalising”, or of bringing a world-wide community of L-Gauge model railway enthusiasts together.

Man, I need more caffeine. I thought that first sentence was “Your aims as stated are very laughable”...

Don’t go there! *grin*

JohnG, GMLTC

fut john.is.a.geek... ;-)