 Trains / 20328 (-10)
  Re: NGLTC Discover Mills store "Club House"

(...) ...Sounds great for NGLTC and great fun too! Hopefully other places will see the example and we may see the idea expand! Maybe I'll get a chance to visit someday too :-) --- wubwub wubwub@wildlink.com Jain's Guide www.wildbrick.com Start (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  10128 or 10028?

Okay I have noticed that here at Lugnet, the set number for the new Level Crossing is 10028, yet on Lego Shop@Home it is 10128! Even in Lugnet's set guide, the actual level crossing is listed as 10028 and 10128 as the same set ecept with 'question (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10128 Level Crossing on Shop-At-Home

(...) Ah assumption, we meet again. Actually all the ILTCO pictures were images that I took myself as part of the sneak peek process (thus the reason the third straight was left off). I wanted to make sure that ILTCO was the first group in the world (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10128 Level Crossing on Shop-At-Home

(...) I saw that they were really old pictures but if you look at the menu of ILTCO, you will see that it is the sane small pic as the one on Shop@Home, so therefore they had other pictures of the version that was to be released. Also, I noticed (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: NGLTC Discover Mills store "Club House"

Here are a few pictures of the outside of the club house: (URL) It's very strange being in there with the mall crowd, it's like living in a fish bowl. I would look up for working time to time and the entire store front would be covered in people (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  Railroad depot building

I've had this depot building hanging around half-done for a while, but I just recently finished the interior and took some better photos. After moderation: (URL) building assembled (URL) into sections (URL) furniture :-) (URL) Mall is back: (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Vose Inspection Car MOC

Thats a terrific point. Too bad watching this snail at full throttle is is like something like watching grass grow. I actually was going to pull the motor out and give up, but nice people at Lego are sending me a replacement engine. So for now the (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Vose Inspection Car MOC

(...) <snip> (...) "It's not a bug, it's a feature!" Hey, before you go souping this baby up, remember that for a model of an inspection car, slow is particularly appropriate. In my opinion, most LEGO trains spend way too much of the time going way (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: DCC reversing loops

(...) it! Here, David Koudys made a post about this: (URL) Anyway, this is what I did this evening in about 10 minutes. I cut both rails (...) inches) (...) isolated. (...) used (...) track (...) than (...) of (...) lights (...) I tried this and 5cm (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: NGLTC Discover Mills store "Club House"

Wow! What great news! That is really great! Congrats to you all! I'll have to send a mini-fig likeness of myself to add to the display. Please post pictures of course. Great news again, congrats. (I can just see the smile of Scott's face) :) Eric (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ga)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact