 Trains / 20325
Re: 10128 Level Crossing on Shop-At-Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 17:33:40 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jake McKee wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Paul S. D'Urbano wrote:

Looks like it comes with three straight tracks, not two.

Yep, that's correct. The photos I sent ILTCO were very prelim pics.

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Community Development Manager - N. America
LEGO Direct

    I saw that they were really old pictures but if you look at the menu of
ILTCO, you will see that it is the sane small pic as the one on Shop@Home, so
therefore they had other pictures of the version that was to be released.
    Also, I noticed that the building is on the other side of the tracks! Is
this another mirrored picture like 4556 Train Station (picture looked like the
entrance is on the right and in the real set it is on the left and the actual
building is different from the picture at Shop@Home)?

Steve M.