 Trains / 20328
Re: NGLTC Discover Mills store "Club House"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 01:42:32 GMT

"James J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org> wrote:

I am proud to announce that the North Georgia LEGO Train Club (NGLTC) will be
getting their own store front at the Discover Mills Outlet mall (same mall as
the LEGO Outlet store) just outside of Atlanta. The mall has agreed to give
NGLTC an empty store in the mall for the summer. The space will be for us to
keep our layout set up for the summer months (till the weekend before
Brickfest).

We will set up our standard layout and be able to work on it as we wish, the
area will not be open to the public but can be seen through the windows. We will
have two open houses during this time allowing the public to visit for 4-5 hour
sessions, current open house dates are June 28 & July 12. During the open house
sessions we will allow visitors to help create a "kid's town" on a special part
of the layout, have the Rail Racers running, plus give visitors a closer look at
the complete layout.

Our location is just down the hall from the LEGO Outlet, next to the Rack Room
Shoes. We will start moving in the layout this Saturday.

I think this will be a great opportunity for us to fine tune our layout since we
will have the layout setup for such a long time. I will post pictures as things
progress.

...Sounds great for NGLTC and great fun too! Hopefully other places will
see the example and we may see the idea expand!

Maybe I'll get a chance to visit someday too :-)
---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com

Jain's Guide    www.wildbrick.com

Start planning for BrickFest 2003!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.com