 Trains / 20363
Re: NGLTC Discover Mills store "Club House"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 12:37:27 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Trobaugh wrote:
I am proud to announce that the North Georgia LEGO Train Club (NGLTC) will be
getting their own store front at the Discover Mills Outlet mall (same mall as
the LEGO Outlet store) just outside of Atlanta. The mall has agreed to give
NGLTC an empty store in the mall for the summer. The space will be for us to
keep our layout set up for the summer months (till the weekend before
Brickfest).

I will post pictures as things
progress.

I have added some new pictures from last nights NGLTC meeting at the "club
house", as you can see the layout is progressing and filling up quickly. We'll
probally add some more tables in the next week or so.

http://www.ngltc.org/gallery/thumb.asp?Folder=54-clubhouse2003

jt