 Trains / 20327
20326  |  20328
Subject:
10128 or 10028?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 01:20:35 GMT

    Okay I have noticed that here at Lugnet, the set number for the new Level
Crossing is 10028, yet on Lego Shop@Home it is 10128! Even in Lugnet's set
guide, the actual level crossing is listed as 10028 and 10128 as the same set
ecept with 'question marks'. I want to know if there were two of this set made
but only one made to production and what is really the set number for the new
Train Level Crossing.
    You can check the links here:

<link> http://guide.lugnet.com/set/10128 <link>
<link> http://guide.lugnet.com/set/10028 <link>